We Thought You’d Never Ask!
Excited to attend MJBizCon but still have questions? Check out our most common MJBizCon questions below.
- 1. Do you offer group registration packages?
- 2. Where can I book my hotel?
- 3. How can I modify or cancel my hotel room?
- 4. Do you offer airline discounts as well?
- 5. Can I rent a meeting room?
- 6. Where can I apply for a media/ press pass?
- 7. When can I pick-up my badge?
- 8. How can I partner with MJBizCon?
Do you offer group registration packages?
Sadly, we do not offer group registration packages but don’t worry! When you register there will be the option to add multiple registrations on the same transaction.
Where can I book my hotel?
Check out all our discounted hotel options here. Don’t wait too long because rooms will go fast!
How can I modify or cancel my hotel room?
Already booked your room through our partner OnPeak but need to make changes? No problem! You can reach out to OnPeak at [email protected] or by phone at (866) 772-4411 and they will be happy to assist.
Do you offer airline discounts as well?
Sadly, we do not offer any airline discounts, but we do have hotel discounts available here!
Can I rent a meeting room?
In-person meetings?!? Yes, finally!
If you are an exhibitor interested in booking meeting space, please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
Where can I apply for a media/ press pass?
We are excited to have you cover MJBizCon this year! Click here to fill out the application.
When can I pick up my badge?
Don’t be the last one to pick up your badge. Check out the badge pick-up hours below so you don’t miss out!
Badge Pick-Up Hours:
Monday, October 18
- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 19
- 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 20
- 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 21
- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, October 22
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
How can I partner with MJBizCon?
We welcome and encourage those who are interested in a partnership. Here are some basic things to keep in mind prior to submission.
- MJBizDaily and MJBizCon are primarily business-to-business outlets for the Cannabis industry. Because of this, we generally aren’t able to engage directly with events, programs, or other venues that are primarily non-business-centric in nature.
- We have several programs via MJBizCon and corporate donations specifically structured to support philanthropic and advocacy efforts. In order to maximize our impact, we generally focus such efforts on those programs in lieu of creating or partnering with new ones. However, we do review these efforts on an annual basis to ensure they are still relevant and effective.
- Submitting proposals within two weeks before or after an MJBizCon event will likely extend our decision timelines by up to an additional two weeks.
- Events/partners must be well-established in the marketplace to be considered.
- Due to the high demand for exhibit space, we are unable to barter booths. We appreciate your understanding.
Please click here to submit an application!
- 1. What different registration passes do you offer?
- 2. Where is the convention location?
- 3. Can I buy a one-day pass?
- 4. Where can I get an invitation letter?
- 5. Where can I get a receipt for my purchase?
- 6. Can I get a spouse pass?
- 7. Can I transfer my registration to a different show?
- 8. How can I make modifications/upgrade my registration?
What different registration passes do you offer?
We are very excited to be back in person this year but we haven’t forgotten about those who might not be able to make it. Check out the options below and click here, for more details.
- Full Conference: Keynote, 50 sessions on stage, Expo Hall plus digital access.
- Expo Only: Walk the Expo Hall plus digital access.
- Digital Only: View 20+ on-demand sessions and see exhibitor listings online.
Where is the convention location?
We’re back! MJBizCon will be in-person at the Las Vegas Convention Center. See you in Vegas!
Can I buy a one-day pass?
Unfortunately, we do not offer one-day passes because we don’t want you to miss out on all of the great content and connections that can be made.
Where can I get an invitation letter?
Need an invitation letter to attend MJBizCon? We’ve got you covered!
Right after you have completed your registration there will be a confirmation page and a button that will take you to your registration dashboard (you can also access your dashboard through your confirmation email). From there select “Do you need an Invitation letter?” to request it. Once that is complete you will be able to download a PDF so you can attend MJBizCon.
Where can I get a receipt for my purchase?
Do you want proof that you attended the most anticipated conference of the year?
Simply follow the link at the bottom of your confirmation email that will take you to your dashboard. From there select “Download Receipt” and you are all set.
Can I get a spouse pass?
We would love for your spouse to join us at MJBizCon, but, they will need to have their own registration to attend.
Can I transfer my registration to a different show?
Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your registration to a different show.
How can I make modifications/upgrade my registration?
Need to make modifications to your registration? No problem.
Simply follow the link at the bottom of your confirmation email that will take you to your dashboard. From there select “Edit Information” to make any changes. If you need to edit your name or email reach out to our Customer Experience Team at [email protected] or 720.213.5992 and we will make that happen.
How do I become an exhibitor?
There are still spots available so don’t wait. Reach out to our Sales Team at [email protected] to grab your spot on the floor!
What are the exhibitor guidelines and deadlines?
We have put together a great Exhibitor Resources Center where you can find all guidelines and deadlines so you can stay ahead of the game.