Hemp operators, CBD entrepreneurs, investors and MJ enthusiasts can expect in-depth and first of its kind content that will keep hemp and cbd operators ahead of the curve in this dynamic industry. At the Hemp Industry Daily Forum and MJBizCon, you can learn from the legacy experts in cultivation, retail, genetics and the wild world of the regulatory landscape for hemp and CBD operators.
HEMP INDUSTRY DAILY FORUM*
The one day pre-show forum will kick off your MJBizCon experience. You won’t want to miss these featured sessions plus more. The day will conclude with a networking reception.
Featured HIDF Session: “Hemp and Climate Change: How You Can Make a Difference”
MJBiz is excited to invite the Sierra Club to this year’s Hemp Industry Daily Forum to give you the exclusive session and real information on hemp’s impact on the environment. This presentation will only be available in-person.
Things are always changing in the federal and state landscapes and this panel is going to make sure you are in the know when you return back to work. BONUS: The panel is going to also talk the 2023 Farm Bill.
Real World Retail Strategies
A Fireside Chat with Vince Sanders, CEO American Shaman
Kristen Nichols, Hemp Industry Daily Editor, sits down with a CBD retail leader and how he is making it work.
Minor Cannabinoids, Major Profits?
Delta-8, CBG, CBN….the list goes on and on. Farmers are looking to these minor cannabinoids, with less restriction and risk, to make major profits. But is it just hype? We saw how regulators started cracking down on delta-8. Will we start seeing a similar pattern until the FDA can figure it out? And are these minor cannabinoids really just a diamond in the green flower?
MJBIZCON FOR HEMP AND CBD
Expand your personal and professional development so stay ahead of the industry curve by enjoying these sessions (plus many more that you can check out HERE).
- State of the Industry and Predictions
- Clash of the Titans: Can Cannabis Culture and Real World Exist
- Regs to Riches: Building a CBD Wellness Brand
- The More You Know: Hemp Sector Snapshots
- Cannabis IP Talk: Candy Copycat Battles, Strain Rights and More
- Terpenes and Cannabinoids: The Magic Mix
- Creating Solutions: How Experimentation and Automation Can Improve Efficiencies in Your Grow
- The CPG Effect: Developing Cannabis Products of the Future
- Cannabis and CBD Packaging: When You Should Judge a Book By Its Cover
- Cultivating Success: Leveraging Genetics to Stand Out in a Crowded Market
- Closing Keynote – Daymond John
- Operation Green: Environmental and Sustainability Practices
- Trend Talks: The Cannabis Data Game Show