The Hemp Industry Direct To You
Hemp Industry Daily Conference Direct is an all-new style of event delivering the information, collaboration, exploration and networking your business needs to succeed, all in a unique online virtual environment. Create your own unique experience moving between theaters, exhibition halls and networking areas to get all the insights and make all the connections you need to enable your business to thrive.
Here's what to expect
4 Virtual Themed Expo Halls
Discover the newest breakthroughs and the most exciting product innovation across the marijuana and hemp industries as you browse our five, themed, virtual expo halls. Explore virtual booths, download content, watch videos and chat directly with booth staff.
Here are the types of companies you can expect to meet:
- Extraction; Testing & lab equipment
- Cultivation Products & Services; Facilities & Design
- Packaging, Labels & Supplies
- Software & Technology; Security; Staffing; Banking
30+ Live & On-Demand Sessions
Leading experts from across the cannabis industry discuss the biggest issues facing the industry today and explore ideas and solutions to enable business to move forward. Attendees have access to all Hemp Industry Daily Conference sessions as well as the scheduled MJBizConNEXT agenda. For those sessions you can’t attend in real time, come back and watch on-demand in your own time for up to 6 months after the event.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- Survive to Thrive Executive Strategies
- Key Market Insights to Embrace the Future
- Practical Applications for a Successful Business
700+ Connections To Be Made
Business gets done when the right connections are made. Join with other attendees at a range of Meet-Ups and Networking Forums to discuss issues impacting specific verticals and regions. Move onto the General Networking Lounge or chat directly 1:1 on our virtual platform as you find the right people to take your business to the next level.
Here is who you can expect to meet:
- Business owners and operators looking to grow their business profitably and sustainably
- Processors considering new technologies to improve their operations
- Retailers looking to reach their customers in new ways – especially during the current pandemic
- Hemp cultivators and farmers who are aiming to improve their operations, supply chain and future-proof their grows
- Exhibitors across the industry looking to meet with key decision makers