The Marijuana Industry Direct To You
With access to 5 themed expo halls including the Cultivation Products & Services; Facilities & Design hall, sessions presented by leading professionals in the industry and endless opportunities to move your business forward.
Take a tour of the virtual platform and see what the live event was all about.
Here's what to expect
5 Virtual Themed Expo Halls
Discover the newest breakthroughs and the most exciting product innovation across the marijuana and hemp industries as you browse our four, themed, virtual expo halls. Explore virtual booths, download content, watch videos and contact the exhibitors directly.
Here are the expo halls you can expect to explore:
- Extraction; Testing & lab equipment
- Cultivation Products & Services; Facilities & Design
- Packaging, Labels & Supplies
- Software & Technology; Security; Staffing; Banking
- Advocacy Hall
30+ Live & On-Demand Sessions
Leading experts from across the cannabis industry discuss the biggest issues facing the industry today and explore ideas and solutions to enable business to move forward. Attendees have on-demand access to all Hemp Industry Daily Conference sessions as well as the scheduled MJBizConNEXT agenda until June 2021.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- Survive to Thrive Executive Strategies
- Key Market Insights to Embrace the Future
- Practical Applications for a Successful Business