Cannabis Doing Good
Cannabis doing good is a platform to create opportunities for cannabis and communities to collaborate, to inspire new ways of people, planet and business engagement, and to showcase companies doing good.
To find out more, visit https://cannabisdoinggood.com/
ASSOCIATIONS DAY AGENDA
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Content and Presentations
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.
- CDG Award Video Premier
- 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- ROI on Social Impact – announce Survey, ask for participation.
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Showcase CDG (give examples of it on product, on a dispensary window, a skeleton assessment tool, how ranking/scoring happens, resource center, template profile)
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- How to get involved/ how to build the movement – Outline areas of need: (fundraising advisory members, CDG Socials, Campaign/social media)
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Networking Space, CDG Storyteller Activity