Compliance: Lessons from the Real World
Marijuana business licenses can be very difficult to get. So, the last thing a cannabis business wants to do is risk losing its license or tainting its reputation by pushing the envelope on regulations. In this session, three experts use lessons from the real world to illustrate the importance of compliance.
You’ll get insights on:
- Establishing systemic compliance in your organization, and why a compliance director should be one of your first hires.
- Building a relationship with regulatory agencies.
- Creating a brand experience with compliant packaging.
- Integrating technology into your compliance efforts.
- Remaining nimble so you can adapt quickly to new requirements and new markets.