Cowen Master Class
The Cowen Master Class:
Cowen’s unique Master Class* is an invitation-only seminar for sophisticated institutional and family office investors, led by acclaimed research analyst and Cowen Managing Director, Vivien Azer. Leveraging her years of experience as a highly ranked analyst in the global beverages, tobacco and cannabis sectors, Vivien will bring together CEOs at the helm of leading US MSOs, Canadian LPs and beyond for a combination of fireside chat and small panel discussions aimed at unpacking key investment controversies, challenges and opportunities. Cowen’s insightful afternoon session will begin with a ‘Cannabis Investing 101’ presentation, offering a framework for investment evaluation in this dynamic industry.
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m | Vivien Azer, Cowen Managing Director
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m | Charlie Bachtell, CEO of Cresco Labs
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m | Steve White, CEO of Harvest
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m | Ben Kovler, CEO, Green Thumb Industries
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m | Perry Antelman, CEO, Abacus Health Products
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m | Torsten Kuenzlen, CEO of Sundial
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m | Cam Battley, CCO, Aurora Cannabis
*Invitation only. Sophisticated institutional, high net worth and family office investors who are already registered for the Investor Intelligence Conference may request an invitation through MJBizDaily’s Customer Service team here.