Opportunities in (and Around) Canada’s Cannabis Industry
The global market for cannabis is expanding quickly – but in many ways, it’s also becoming smaller. More companies are engaging in cross-border and multinational deals, and as consolidation ramps up, Canada is at the epicenter of development. Whether you’re a domestic company or an international one looking to get your foot in the door, this session will present key things you’ll need to keep in mind if you want to find success in the Canadian market.
You’ll get insights on:
- How to adapt to changing regulatory environments.
- Navigating the complicated supply chain for cannabis.
- Building successful partnerships.
- Assembling the right team.
- Protecting your brand and intellectual property.