Hemp & CBD Opportunities
Global cannabis entrepreneurs know the plant has much more to offer than high-THC marijuana. The biggest cannabis brands will be those that exploit the full range of cannabis products, from industrial automotive components to health and wellness products that don’t intoxicate consumers. In this session, you’ll hear insights from industry experts on:
- Distinguishing hemp from marijuana in new markets.
- The global market for hemp fibers and textiles.
- Navigating confusing differences in hemp production in various nations.
- Global CBD opportunities, including importing and exporting CBD.
- Cannabis’ potential for dietary and nonintoxicating medical use in countries with different health regulations.