Leaving Your Retail Competition in the Dust
In the highly competitive retail marijuana sector, it’s important to find ways to set your store apart. One major way to break through is to be first to market. In this session, you’ll hear from a retail business owner who will tell you what she’s learned as she differentiated her business from the competition to become a major player in an emerging medical marijuana market.
You’ll get insights on:
- How to build a solid foundation before you scale up rapidly.
- How to be first to market, including pricing your products competitively, raising capital and building flexibility into your business.
- Ways to market and brand your business that distinguish you from the rest of the pack.
- Scaling quickly in a densely populated, highly regulated state.
- How to build the market rather than waiting for the market to build itself, including deepening the patient pool and getting physicians to participate.