Marijuana Policy Project
- Increase public support for non-punitive, non-coercive marijuana policies.
- Identify and activate supporters of non-punitive, non-coercive marijuana policies.
- Change state laws to reduce or eliminate penalties for the medical and non-medical use of marijuana.
- Gain influence in Congress.
To find out more, visit mpp.org
ASSOCIATIONS DAY CONTENT
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. MPP in 2020: Ballot Initiatives, Legislative Campaigns, and Beyond
State and federal strategy: a three-year strategy to win states and capture political power in congress
- Opposition is getting more funding and it’s on the rise?
- The fight is moving from the ballot to the legislature?
- Changing state laws changes lives and pressures congress?
- State program changes have long-term benefits
- Where are we now: 11 states?
- Mpp’s next targets: 25 states by 2022
- Growth curve for u.S. Cannabis market?
- U.S. Population in legalization states
- The three-year roadmap