Show Me the Money: Being Attractive to Investors
The United States is arguably the center of capital in the cannabis industry, so what can companies do to get investment from there – and from other countries? Should they be turning mainly to public or private money?
You’ll get insights on:
- What to prepare for before interacting with potential investors.
- What investors are looking for from entrepreneurs, and what they are trying to avoid.
- Are there sector-specific differences, i.e., plant-touching businesses versus ancillary?
- How much time investors devote to preparing for customer interactions.
- The acceptance rate of pitches.