Colorado and the West Coast in many ways have led the charge that has taken cannabis into a new age. The East Coast, meanwhile, typically has had more restrictive laws, is more expensive to operate in, and has newer adult-use markets. This panel will dispel the myth that “one-size-fits-all” by exploring the regulatory and operational differences between the regions, and the East Coast’s potential for exponential growth.
You’ll get insights on:
- Regulatory framework differences in select markets, and the impact of those regulations on business operations.
- Emerging regulatory topics.
- Managing operations in multiple states.
- How to work with regulators to achieve your business goals.
- Lessons learned from some of the more established markets.