Join Thousands of Cannabis Professionals and Investors Online at The Biggest Annual Gathering
The entire cannabis industry unites annually at MJBizCon to:
- Create alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
- Learn from industry leaders
- Discover new products and services
… and celebrate the year’s successes while inspiring everyone to thrive in the year ahead.
2020s’ MJBizCon digital event experience features over 60 sessions, 100s of vendors and 1-to-1 and group networking opportunities.
Paid tickets include eight Passholder Day Forums on topics ranging from regional and international markets to the hemp industry, and from cannabis science to investing.
Newcomers are invited to experience select experiences for free with the Digital Starter ticket.
Included With All Paid Tickets: 8 Passholder Day Forums – Live and On-Demand
|Regional Focus Forums|
|Focus on the Future|
Main Event: General Sessions to Equip You for Ongoing Success in 2021
Twenty General Sessions will be held December 2-4 as part of the main event, including:
- Keynote by John Mackey, Co-Founder Whole Foods: Conscious Capitalism In Cannabis
- Bringing CPG Marketing to Cannabis
- How the Game has Changed: Tech, Automation and New Approaches in Plant-Touching
- Using Data to Optimize Business Operations
- Curbside Pickup, Delivery and Drive-Thrus: The Future of Cannabis Retail
See the detailed Main Event agenda here.
Choose Your Experience
Product & Services Showcase: Examine the Latest Offerings from Hundreds of Suppliers
See product demos, get your questions answered, chat with execs and compare options for all major vendors including:
Networking: Meet the Allies and Partners Who’ll Help You Thrive in 2021
At MJBizCon 2020, you’ll make new connections across the global industry
- Achieving Equity in Cannabis – December 2
- Connecting Women in Cannabis – December 3
- Online roundtable discussions by topic and niche
- 1-to-1 private meetings
- AI-based business matchmaking
- Q&A with expert speakers
What You’ll Get Out of MJBizCon 2020
|Cultivators, Processors & Retailers|
|Hemp & CBD Industry Professionals|
|C-Suite Executives & Founders|
|Investors & Private Equity|
|Scientists & Researchers|
As Seen On: