California Market Passholder Day Forum
Included with your MJBizCon paid ticket, stream any or all of the sessions from the California Market Forum. Your takeaways will include:
- How the 2020 election results may impact businesses
- How to manage cashflow and navigate the California supply chain
If you are doing business in California, or considering launching or investing there, these sessions will help you. See full Forum session details below.
Meet the California Forum Speakers
California Market Passholder Day Session Details
(Note: All sessions are available on-demand now for paid MJBizCon ticket holders)
California Industry Update
The California cannabis industry continues to move forward despite a multitude of setbacks this year. This session will take a look at where the industry currently sits and what trends we can expect to continue into 2021. In this session, you will learn:
- How the turbulent market has fared during the coronavirus pandemic
- What some of the hurdles have been and how companies have adapted
- What trends could continue into 2021
Expansion on the Horizon? A Look at Local MJ Ballot Measures in CA
The election offers the prospect that California’s legal cannabis industry footprint could expand significantly, depending on a couple of dozen local ballot measures. We’ll look at the results from Tuesday’s election and how this could benefit California’s growing legal market. In this session, you will learn:
- The possible expansion opportunities into new or existing markets
- The possible impacts of proposed tax changes in California
- How ballot measures can continue momentum for legalization to expand in California
Cash is King: Managing Cashflow and the California Supply Chain
Managing your cashflow is crucial to surviving in a tough market like California. With razor-thins margins, most companies must get very creative with how they handle costs within their supply chain. This session will explore how companies are navigating the supply chain in California and managing to keep themselves afloat. In this session, you will learn:
- Why inventory management is crucial to managing your cashflow
- Tips for managing payment terms in the supply chain
- How to deal with rejected deliveries
More about MJBizCon 2020
The biggest, oldest and most famous cannabis business conference in the world, MJBizCon has produced by the editors of MJBizDaily, Hemp Industry Daily and MJBizDaily International since 2012.
Thousands are expected to attend the 2020 show, produced entirely online November 2-December 4th. The show will feature:
- 4 Market Forums & Roundtables
- An Investor Intelligence Forum
- A Science Symposium
- A Hemp & CBD Industry Forum
as well as its main sessions, full vendor showcase and networking events.
This year’s keynote is by John Mackey, CEO and cofounder of Whole Foods.
For more details, click here.