Europe Market Passholder Day Forum
Included with your MJBizCon paid ticket, stream any or all of the sessions from the European Market forum: Your takeaways will include:
- Analysis of the major cannabis markets in Europe and their resilience to the last year
- Predictions for 2021
- How Israel surpassed Germany in importation of cannabis products and what it means for you
If you are doing business in Europe, or considering launching or investing there, these sessions will help you. See full Forum agenda below.)
Meet the European Forum Speakers
European Forum Session Details: 23rd November
(Note: All sessions are available on-demand for paid MJBizCon ticket holders.)
European Market Update
Despite a global pandemic, strict quarantine, and an economic slump, the cannabis industry in Europe has continued its steady rise. This session will briefly cover the major cannabis markets in Europe, their resilience of the past year, and predictions for 2021. In this session, you will learn:
- How companies fared through the economic recession.
- Which opportunities have become more profitable.
- What the red flags are for the European market.
Germany: Land of Opportunity
As the largest market in Europe, Germany’s cannabis industry is the bellwether for the rest of the continent’s cannabis industry. The first medical harvests in Germany will likely be delayed due to the pandemic. This means the country will continue to be fully dependent on imports for the time being and probably mostly dependent on imports even after the first in-country harvests. In this session, you will learn:
- To identify the opportunities, lost and gained, of 2020.
- What industry experts predict for 2021.
- Strategies for taking advantage of these new opportunities.
Deep Dive: Israel At The Forefront of Global Import and Export
Israel has long been at the forefront of the international cannabis industry and, in spite of a global pandemic, its surpassed Germany in importation of cannabis products. What does this mean for countries and companies looking at the import-export market? This session will delve into the opportunities available and cautions needed in the Israeli market. In this session, you will learn:
- Whether the opportunity of exporting to Israel is sustainable long-term.
- Who the top players are in the market.
- Where the opportunities are for growth in this stable market.
More about MJBizCon 2020
The biggest, oldest and most famous cannabis business conference in the world, MJBizCon has produced by the editors of MJBizDaily, Hemp Industry Daily and MJBizDaily International since 2012.
Thousands are expected to attend the 2020 show, produced entirely online November 2-December 4th. The show will feature:
- 4 Market Forums & Roundtables
- An Investor Intelligence Forum
- A Science Symposium
- A Hemp & CBD Industry Forum
as well as its main sessions, full vendor showcase and networking events.
This year’s keynote is by John Mackey, CEO and cofounder of Whole Foods.
For more details, click here.