Associations Day Application
MJBizCon 2023 would not be complete without the presence of the well-respected and passionate associations who continuously drive progress for the cannabis industry throughout North America and around the world.
Building on the success of past Associations Day programs, the 2023 event will take place on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Each participating association will receive a tabletop where they can meet and network with attendees. To further connect with attendees and other associations, a reception offering beer, wine, and non-alcoholics beverages will be held immediately following the day.
Due to the popularity of the program, all new applicants must meet the following requirements to participate in Associations Day:
- Be an active non-profit industry association in the cannabis space
- Be able to provide proof of memberships and board of directors
- Be on-site for Associations Day (11/28/23 2pm-5pm) to represent your association’s tabletop exhibit
- Cannot host a party during expo floor hours
Participating Associations Receive:
- 6-foot Tabletop
- Two (2) complimentary Expo Only tickets to MJBizCon 2023
- Registration discount code for 10% off any MJBizCon ticket
- Receive recognition as an Associations Day participant on website
Application Period is CLOSED. Thank you!
Application period closes August 3, 2023