Calling all Social Equity License Holders and Applicants
The MJBizCon Social Equity Scholarship Program is aimed at giving social equity license holders or applicants access to MJBizCon – to make valuable connections, gain insights at the conference, and find the right solution providers in the expo hall that will give them the best opportunity to be successful.
This year, MJBizCon is awarding social equity applicants a complimentary 3-Day conference + expo ticket plus tickets to both Networking Receptions: ‘Achieving Equity in Cannabis Networking Event’ and ‘Empowering Women in Cannabis Networking Event’.
APPLICATION PERIOD WILL OPEN IN JUNE (Check back soon)
Application period will close on July 24
- One (1) application per person to be submitted.
- One (1) scholarship per company will be awarded.
- Social Equity Applicants must be cannabis executives in one of these plant-touching categories: Cultivation, Extraction/Processing, Retail, Manufacturing/Brand.
- Students may also be considered if they are actively enrolled in a cannabis related field/program at an accredited university or college.
- Not open to ancillary-related businesses.
- Must provide Social Equity license or proof of in-progress application.
- Previous Scholarship Recipients will not be considered for 2023 scholarship.
- Applicants who have already registered for MJBizCon will not be considered.
JOIN US IN GIVING BACK
Are you a cannabis veteran and want to give back to the cannabis community?
Donate to the MJBizCon Social Equity Scholarship Fund today! MJBizCon is donating registrations to social equity applicants, but TOGETHER we can double (even triple) the amount of social equity applicants we can award a complimentary ticket to MJBizCon.
Whether you are an attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor, please help us get to our goal of sending 100 social equity applicants to MJBizCon.
It’s easy! Donations can be made right through the MJBizCon registration process when you are registering yourself to attend.