Speaker Resource Center
- Upload your headshot and bio
- Get the official PowerPoint template
- Promote your appearance and give out discount codes
- Speaker guidelines
- Contact the Speaker Coordinator
Congratulations – as an official MJBizCon speaker, you are invited to share the good news with your colleagues, clients and connections.
- Landing page and digital banners for your website, email, and social promotions (Help us spread the word!)
- Download our “I’m speaking at MJBizCon” graphics for your website, emails, or social posts. Note: Stacy and Adam can provide you with your personalized social post graphics. Please reach them directly to request. Please set up your Dashboard on Feathr, so you can provide links to your landing page that will save your peers 10% off registration.
- 300 x 250 Banner
- 728×90 Banner
- 1080×1080 Banner
- 1200×628 Banner
- Access Your Personalized Feathr Dashboard: You should have received an email from Feathr with your personalized dashboard link where you can add your logo, company description or bio, which will be used to create more personalized exhibitor assets including: landing pages, emails, signature cards, digital banners, etc
- Your dashboard will also have a special link and promo code to a special 10% off offer for all your customers who register for MJBizCon.
- If you haven’t received your personalized link via email, please reach out to your Stacy or Adam and they will be able to provide you the link.
- If you have technical issues with the Feathr system reach out to: [email protected]
- Did we mention the contest??? The speaker with the most number of registration conversions will win a $100 gift card. GOOD LUCK!
- Social media posts (Use graphics 1080×1080 or 1200×628 to accompany message)
- Always use #MJBizCon
- Website: www.mjbizcon.com
- When promoting the show on your personal or company social media accounts, feel free to use these samples (or write your own clever copy):
- Join me at #MJBizCon this October 19-22 in Las Vegas. Stop by my seminar <insert seminar title> and say hello. Register today at INSERT LANDING PAGE LINK
- I’m speaking at #MJBizCon in Las Vegas, October 19-22. Register today and come say hello. Visit INSERT LANDING PAGE LINK
Here are a few tips to help make the most of your speaking engagement while onsite in Las Vegas:
We recommend business/business casual attire while onstage for your session. This is a professional, B2B conference – most attendees will be in business/business casual throughout the conference.
Presentation Guidelines & Deadlines:
For solo presentations with a PowerPoint:
All speakers must agree to meet universal guidelines, including:
- Using our standard PowerPoint template, using minimum font sizes, and image criteria
- Meeting pre-defined deadlines for slide decks
- Working closely with MJBiz conference content team to refine content in the draft stage
- Working with us on any requested edits after slides are submitted for review
We work closely with speakers on their content, and often we will edit their PowerPoints and go back with questions and changes.
For panel discussions or fireside chats:
Once all speakers for a panel discussion are confirmed, we will connect all the panelists with the moderator for the session via email. The moderators for each session are generally a member of MJBiz’s editorial team. From there, the moderator will reach out to each panelist to get their thoughts on potential questions that will be relevant to discuss during the session. The same process is applied for fireside chat sessions as well. Once the moderator has compiled the questions that will be asked during the session, they will provide those questions to each panelist prior so everyone is aware of the questions that will be asked once you are on stage.
Each speaker that is selected for MJBizCon receives a complimentary full conference pass for the main conference days of MJBizCon (Oct. 20-22). If you are selected to speak at one of the add-on events taking place on Oct. 19, your registration will have access to the event that you are speaking at (Ex: MJBizFinance Forum or Hemp Industry Daily Forum). Our team will register you and send a confirmation email once the registration is completed so no need to register yourself. If you have already paid for your registration, please let us know so we can switch the registration over and process a refund for what was paid.
As a speaker, you do also receive one (1) discounted pass for a guest. The discount is 50% off the full price for the full conference pass ($899). These codes will be created in our system and sent directly to you via email.
Speakers do not receive any additional complimentary passes or discounts on top on what is provided above.
Information for When You Are Onsite:
Check-in & Badge pickup: Check-in at the Speaker Ready Room when you arrive at the Las Vegas Convention Center to pick up your badge. There will be a dedicated registration/badge pickup station for speakers in the Speaker Ready Room. Please leave yourself plenty of time to arrive well in advance of your speaking time.
- The Speaker Ready Room is where you will meet our team, so we may escort you to the room you are speaking in and get you set up with A/V. The speaker ready room is for registered speakers only. Due to the number of speakers at this year’s event and for security purpose, guests or assistants will be asked to wait outside the room.
- Please arrive at the speaker ready room at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- Please keep your cell phone handy during these windows. If you have not checked in at registration within the timeframe above or have not arrived in the speaker ready room on time (30 minutes prior to your session), our staff will call or text you on your cell phone to locate you.
- You do not need to bring a copy of your PowerPoint (if you’re using one). We will have it pre-loaded into the master show deck ready to go with a clicker for slide advancement.
- No last-minute changes will be accepted. Due to the size of the conference, all slides were given to the AV team in advance to string together the show and incorporate all aspects of content including your slides.