Deadline to Apply: June 1, 2021
- Cultivation trends and technologies for larger growers
- Extraction and processing leading edge topics, as well as testing
- Building infused and CBD product success
- Dispensary and recreational retail business growth, especially via marketing
- Private equity and angel investing, as well as M&As and other financial topics
- Regional markets opportunities (new or maturing markets, domestic or international)
Presentation Guidelines: (please review these in full before submitting)
MJBizCon is highly selective – not every applicant will be accepted. Preference will be given to leaders of retail, cultivation, infused product, extraction, tech and investment-related companies. We are interested in people who may not have spoken from our stage before or recently. We strongly encourage cannabis professionals of color to submit to speak.
To boost your chances, please understand:
- Your presentation can’t be a sales pitch
- Offer an advanced topic for experienced professionals
- You truly should be a leading expert
- Your presentation must be all-new. You can’t repurpose content you’ve presented elsewhere.
Your application should be for an in-depth 30-40 minute speech or panel discussion plus audience Q&A. However, ultimately, we may work with you to recraft it as part of a panel session or a workshop.
If accepted, we will notify you by email. Next, we will work with you to tailor your presentation to be as compelling as possible for the thousands of cannabusiness professionals who may view it. If selected, you must agree to:
- Follow guidelines and incorporate revisions from our team
- Not pitch or sell from the stage
- Use the official MJBizCon slide template
- Meet strict deadlines
Important note-presentation requirements:
Speakers who are selected must agree to follow specific guidelines on crafting their presentations, meeting strict deadlines and compiling PowerPoint presentations using the MJBizCon PowerPoint template that will be provided. We work very closely on content with all selected speakers which may require revisions during the process that present the content in the best way possible for the audience.