2023 MJBizCon Cannabis Conference Sessions and Full Agenda are Here! This year’s MJBizCon cannabis conference sessions address the cannabis community’s immediate business needs with growth strategies & solutions and celebrates those in the trenches making moves and thriving. You’ll find an array of fresh offerings and innovative formats – captivating cannabis leadership and market talks, exciting new tracks, engaging pre-show forums, unforgettable networking events – all tailored to give you what you need to thrive in 2024. This year’s event is the ultimate catalyst for your business and professional growth! Buy Your Ticket Now!
You can filter sessions by day, track, or subject matter. And don’t forget to check out our 2023 speaker lineup, ensuring you won’t miss any of our cannabis movers and shakers.
- Start off strong by checking out one of the Pre-show Forums on Tuesday (Nov 28) – from Finance and Marketing to Science and Psychedelics, and don’t miss the new Women’s Leadership Forum. Each forum will take a deep dive from setting your business for financial strength, amplifying your brand, exploring the intersection of science and business, achieving women in leadership, psychedelics business, and connecting with influential associations.
- Catch the opening Featured Panels on Wednesday (Nov 29) morning:
- State of the Industry featuring the MJBizDaily journalism team will give you the facts and data you need to understand 2023 and look forward to 2024.
- Cannabis Industry Outlook: Trends, Obstacles and Strategies for Surviving
- If you are a C-Level executive, get your ticket to Thursday’s (Nov 30) Executive Luncheon – High Times Ahead? How Will State Cannabis Markets Evolve with National Policy Changes featuring feature regulatory expert Norm Birenbaum in conversation with Erin Moffet from the Liaison Group
- Social Equity & Diversity in Cannabis Town Hall Series powered by Black CannaBusiness
Check back often as more sessions and speakers are announced. Please note that the login feature is currently closed, but coming soon!