MJBizCon Media Credential Policy
Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by a news publication or organization. Each organization is limited to no more than two media representatives, except newsletters, which are limited to one.
CEOs, publishers, business development, marketing/brand, agencies, account representatives, sales executives, book authors and publicists do not meet the criteria for media registration.
Eligibility Guidelines to Attend MJBizCon as a Member of the Media
Print, Business and Trade Publications/News Wire Services
Reporters, editors and columnists from print magazines, newspapers, trade publications and wire services.
Television and Radio
Broadcast reporters, editors and producers from radio networks, radio stations, TV stations or broadcast news organizations.
Podcast hosts and producers who are full time members of the press / media organization and have had a minimum of six current episodes.
Freelance writers must certify they have been retained to cover MJBizCon or supply links to recent relevant bylines.
News Websites and Online Publications
Reporters and reviewers from news websites and online publications. The website must contain editorial content and cover cannabis.
Newsletters or E-Newsletters
Newsletter reporters must certify they have been retained to cover MJBizCon. Newsletters are limited to one media representative.
Instagrammers, Social Media Influencers, YouTubers
At this time, MJBizCon does not permit media passes to influencers.
Please review the media qualifications to determine if you qualify for media registration.
- Press passes will not be given to those intending to film exhibitors for promotional purposes
- Press passes are limited in quantity
- Press passes will only be given to working members of the press. Publishers, Sales, Business Development, marketing/brand, agencies, CEO’s, etc. will not receive a press pass
- Press passes are not guaranteed for social media outlets, reality media, newsletters, blogs or podcasts
- No sales of any kind will be allowed by those attendee as a media representative
- Sessions may not be filmed or recorded
- Filming or live shots during an in-person event on the property may be subject to prior approval by the venue
- We retain the right to cancel press passes for any reason
To Register as Press click here.