One business mistake can cost you millions.
The right connections can make you millions. That’s where MJBizCon comes in.
Everything you and your cannabis operation needs to grow, innovate or sell can be found at MJBizCon.
MJBizCon is where over 35,000 cannabis executives from around the world unite to get industry deals done, hear the latest industry trends and insights into the current political landscape, source the right solution providers, and gain knowledge from leaders in the industry who have made mistakes and wins.
And this year, you’ll find even MORE of everything. More exhibitors, forums, expo hall theaters, networking opportunities and experiences than ever before. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned cannabis executive you’ll find everything you need all under one roof.
- 1,400+ Exhibitors
- 320,000+ Square Feet of Expo Hall
- 140+ Speakers
- 6 Pre-Show Forums
- Countless Networking Opportunities
I attend MJBizCon every year because it’s an opportunity for me to stay informed on the things that are happening in the market.
I never miss MJBizCon because the programming is unparalleled, the networking is amazing, and the community-building opportunities are excellent.
MJBizCon is a fantastic place to bring diverse groups within the industry together to collaborate and talk to get to know one another.
Countdown to Expo Hall Opening
From professional grow and processing equipment to financial services, you’ll meet more than 1,400 industry suppliers on our Expo floor. Come ready to find new suppliers, check out new tech, compare supplier offerings and ask all your questions.
New for 2022:
- Four distinct segmented pavilions get you to the exhibitors you need – fast:
- Cultivation Products & Services – From seeds and clones to fertigation, irrigation, nutrients, facility design, greenhouse components and lighting this in where you’ll find what you need to boost your revenue and grow pure, beautiful flowers.
- Processing, Packaging & Lab Services – Get that raw product ready for sale whether you need distillation, extraction, flavors, automation, packaging or testing and lab equipment.
- Retail & Dispensary – Everything your customers or patients need including top brands, high-THC flower and infused products, CBD and even paraphernalia. Your place to boost your basket size.
- Business Services – Critical products and services for all aspects of cannabis business including cannabis-specific point of sale and inventory control software, the latest technology, security, HR and staffing, marketing, consulting, banking, private equity and investing, accounting, real estate, insurance, government and industry associations. All the help you need.
- Get on-floor education at two ‘Exhibitor Spotlight Theaters’
- Recharge at ‘The Joint’ and ‘Elevation Lounge’ — lively spots on the expo hall floor to meet-up, rehydrate, and have some fun
- Guided Expo Hall tours for a curated Expo Hall experience (separate registration required)
When you’re not walking the massive expo hall and networking with peers, take in the valuable opening general sessions and 3-day conference.
You’ll get the latest on the political landscape, actionable takeaways, and be able to ask industry leaders YOUR questions about YOUR business, so you walk away with what you need to be successful.
Plus, get in-depth on hemp, finance, marketing, science, psychedelics at our 6 pre-show forums on Tuesday, November 15 (the day before the Expo Hall).
Each session is exclusive to MJBizCon and curated by our in-house experts, the journalists behind the award-winning MJBizDaily news service. Plus, each year we comb the industry to find the latest trailblazers and trends in cannabis so whether you are new to MJBizCon or have been coming for years, you won’t hear it anywhere else.
- For Cultivators
- For Manufacturers/Processors
- For Retailers
- For Hemp / CBD
- For New-to-Industry Professionals
Register for a conference + expo pass today to access these sessions Nov 16-18! Separate registration required for Pre-Show Forums.
Register Now at the Lowest Rates of the Year!
Although attending MJBizCon is exciting and fun, it’s 100% for cannabis professionals – it’s not a lifestyle show. People who attend are here to do business.
Each year MJBizCon attracts over 35,000 cannabis executives and staffers from around the world who represent plant-touching operations including cultivation, extraction/processing, manufacturing, retail, seed-to-sale, MSOs. The event is also for non-plant touching executives including entrepreneurs, inventors and start-ups, and private equity investors and VCs.
Tips for First-Timers
Unlike lifestyle shows, everyone at MJBizCon is there to do business or grow their career. You won’t find any cannabis or THC products in the Expo Floor (exhibitors use other plants as stand ins), you will find friendly experts in every aspect of the industry who are looking forward to connecting with you.
The dress code is business casual. The Expo Floor is the size of 6 football fields so wear comfortable shoes. (BTW: Yes, it’s ADA accessible).
And be sure to post in your own social media – such as LinkedIn or Instagram – that you’ll be at #MJBizCon so others can make plans to meet you.
If you don’t know many people, don’t worry – register early for the First-Timers Open House taking place on November 16 (8 am – 10 am) where you’ll be able to pick up a cup of joe, meet MJBizCon staff, and ask any questions you have before you begin the event.