Cannabis is moving fast; you don’t have time to waste.
Only in Vegas:
- Make the right connections – 35,000 people can’t be wrong
- Avoid million dollar mistakes
- Find the vendors who will fuel your growth
- Get fact-based insights on growth projections, regulatory reform, politics and business management
No fluff. No small stakes.
Just your one real shot to gain a competitive edge in cannabis.
- Connect with 1,400+ exhibitors – your one stop shop
- Walk the 280,000+ square feet expo
- Hear insights from 180+ speakers
- Focus content in 6 pre-show forums
- Countless networking opportunities
New this year
- Go right to the vendors you need with a re-organized expo
- Outdoor experiences
- Build your cannabis community with intimate networking for top-level executives, first-timers, and special interest meet-ups
Thanks to everyone who joined us for MJBizCon 2022!
Check out the sizzle reel, you may even spot yourself.
I attend MJBizCon every year because it’s an opportunity for me to stay informed on the things that are happening in the market.
I never miss MJBizCon because the programming is unparalleled, the networking is amazing, and the community-building opportunities are excellent.
MJBizCon is a fantastic place to bring diverse groups within the industry together to collaborate and talk to get to know one another.
From professional grow and processing equipment to financial services, you’ll meet more than 1,400 industry suppliers on our Expo floor. Come ready to find new suppliers, check out new tech, compare supplier offerings and ask all your questions.
New for 2022:
- Four distinct segmented pavilions get you to the exhibitors you need – fast:
- Cultivation Products & Services – From seeds and clones to fertigation, irrigation, nutrients, facility design, greenhouse components and lighting this in where you’ll find what you need to boost your revenue and grow pure, beautiful flowers.
- Processing, Packaging & Lab Services – Get that raw product ready for sale whether you need distillation, extraction, flavors, automation, packaging or testing and lab equipment.
- Retail & Dispensary – Everything your customers or patients need including top brands, high-THC flower and infused products, CBD and even paraphernalia. Your place to boost your basket size.
- Business Services – Critical products and services for all aspects of cannabis business including cannabis-specific point of sale and inventory control software, the latest technology, security, HR and staffing, marketing, consulting, banking, private equity and investing, accounting, real estate, insurance, government and industry associations. All the help you need.
- Get on-floor education at the ‘Exhibitor Spotlight Theater’
- Recharge at ‘The Joint’ and ‘Elevation Lounge’ — lively spots on the expo hall floor to meet-up, rehydrate, and have some fun
When you’re not walking the massive expo hall and networking with peers, take in the valuable opening general sessions and 3-day conference.
You’ll get the latest on the political landscape, actionable takeaways, and be able to ask industry leaders YOUR questions about YOUR business, so you walk away with what you need to be successful.
Plus, get in-depth on hemp, finance, marketing, science, psychedelics at 6 pre-show forums.
Each session is exclusive to MJBizCon and curated by our in-house experts, the journalists behind the award-winning MJBizDaily news service. Plus, each year we comb the industry to find the latest trailblazers and trends in cannabis so whether you are new to MJBizCon or have been coming for years, you won’t hear it anywhere else.
- For Cultivators
- For Manufacturers/Processors
- For Retailers
- For Hemp / CBD
- For New-to-Industry Professionals
- For Institutional and Accredited Investors
- For Lawyers
Register for a conference + expo pass today to access these sessions Nov 16-18! Separate registration required for Pre-Show Forums.
Register Now at the Lowest Rates of the Year!
New for 2022! SOLD OUT!
If you are an Institutional or Accredited Investor, get your ticket to CannaVest Institutional Capital Forum.
*Separate ticket required.
Main Stage Featured Speakers
Although attending MJBizCon is exciting and fun, it’s 100% for cannabis professionals – it’s not a lifestyle show. People who attend are here to do business.
Each year MJBizCon attracts over 35,000 cannabis executives and staffers from around the world who represent plant-touching operations including cultivation, extraction/processing, manufacturing, retail, seed-to-sale, MSOs. The event is also for non-plant touching executives including entrepreneurs, inventors and start-ups, and private equity investors and VCs.
Tips for First-Timers
Unlike lifestyle shows, everyone at MJBizCon is there to do business or grow their career. You won’t find any cannabis or THC products in the Expo Floor (exhibitors use other plants as stand ins), you will find friendly experts in every aspect of the industry who are looking forward to connecting with you.
The dress code is business casual. The Expo Floor is the size of 6 football fields so wear comfortable shoes. (BTW: Yes, it’s ADA accessible).
And be sure to post in your own social media – such as LinkedIn or Instagram – that you’ll be at #MJBizCon so others can make plans to meet you.
If you don’t know many people, don’t worry – register early for the First-Timers Open House taking place on November 16 (8 am – 10 am) where you’ll be able to pick up a cup of joe, meet MJBizCon staff, and ask any questions you have before you begin the event.
Check out our ‘First-Timers Guide to MJBizCon‘, a packet filled with tips and highlights on what you can do in 2022. Have a great first MJBizCon!