As the Fall Show approaches, below are several important items to ensure that your show participation is both a productive and successful experience.
Exhibitor Services Manual
This manual contains the forms, information, and deadlines for all of your show services. Please take a moment to download and review to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Section A – Overview, deadlines and required paperwork (all exhibitors must complete all pages in this document)
- Section B – Mandatory Convention Center and Booth Requirements – MUST READ
- Section C – Optional services and Order forms (such as Labor, Electrical, AV, Furniture, etc.)
- Section D – Furniture Catalog
- Section E – Catering Guidelines and Menus
Use the Fall Show logos to promote your participation to your customers on your website, emails, social media and advertising. Check back and you’ll be able to download copies of the official show logo to use in your materials.
Expo Floor Plan
Click here to see the Expo Hall floor plan in real-time.
Check back closer to the show to download the latest list of press outlets attending. Please note that we do not provide names or contact information for attending press. There will be a press room on site where you can drop off potential press materials.
Molly Ford, Client Services Manager
Phone: 401-354-7555 ext. 22