This one-day, intensive event will provide both CEOs and investors alike with a deep understanding of the financial outlook of the cannabis industry. For business owners in this space, this is your chance to understand the market forces you’ll face in coming months and years and how to position yourself for financial strength and capital raises. Explore exit strategies, how to evaluate offers from investors or acquiring companies, how to manage banking relationships and learn from others’ real-world mistakes and triumphs. Public, angel, venture capital, family practice and other curious investors will hear how to effectively navigate the rapidly evolving cannabis markets in the U.S. and abroad, including the latest on US federal reform and new market opportunities. This event will go beyond the data to provide you with an insider point-of-view and provide real-world takeaways to help you move forward with.
- Financial market outlook and Wall Street predictions
- How federal actions impact investing and funding
- An inside look into what investors want and how to position yourself for capital raises
- Intermediate fundraising fundamentals
- How M&A and how that continues to shape investment environment
- Identifying the good, the bad and the ugly in companies and investors