Undermined by a continuing dearth of scientific research, cannabis as medicine is an idea that many health professionals, potential patients and lawmakers perceive with skepticism. Constraints on research are a big part of the problem in the United States. But there is important progress being made elsewhere in the world. A distinguished panel of cannabis researchers from Israel, Australia and the United States will explore cannabis research advances being made around the globe.
You’ll get insights on:
- The latest research on the role of terpenes in the entourage effect.
- Barriers to cannabis research.
- The unique aspects of cannabis clinical trials.
- The latest research on how cannabis can be used in the veterinary field.
- Using cannabis-related patient literature to help guide innovation in cannabis research.